Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Three things about me a) I spent half my life in the world of hidden persuaders (and not so hidden ones now I think about it) and b) I've spent the other half searching for the truth. Well, actually, I've spent all my life searching for Absolute Truth, but I only found that out fairly recently. Oh and c) I just realised this week that living one's truth means a big bonus - we get a natural, automatic connection to Absolute Truth. This is liberating and nurturing all at once. No either-or. Just a taste of bliss, love and happiness. Fortunate associations with wise women and men have brought me to this place. I find myself here more and more often. Like right now. I could stay focused on a few worldly matters like vaccinations and packing and catching up on some sleep. But it's okay. All is as it should be and India is not far away.